Get your home ready to sell at the price you’re looking for with these helpful tips.
- Deep Clean Your Home
- Give your home a deep clean, including windows, upholstery/carpet, and kitchen appliances. Maintain your lawn and landscaping prior to a showing. Make sure your balcony, deck and/or patio is inviting with potted plants and flowers.
- Organize to Highlight Space
- Go through your home and decide what can be thrown away or put into storage. Closets, bookcases, shelves, and counters should get extra attention. Buyers want to see what space you have, so make sure you organize accordingly.
- Make Small Repairs
- Make small repairs to your home, such as touching-up spackling and painting, replacing a cracked window, fixing a leaky faucet or changing burned-out light bulbs. Paint your walls using a neutral color palette.
- Remove Personal Items
- Keep pets out of the home during showings. Make sure to conceal food bowls and litter boxes. If you do not plan on including personal property such as window treatments or light fixtures as part of a sale, remove them prior to your first showing and replace them with attractive, inexpensive alternatives.
- Contact me
- Your home should show like a model to help stand out in today’s competitive market. Even something as simple as rearranging a few pieces of furniture can help sell your house.
- Email: email@example.com
And this my friends is “what I know best”!!! Let’s connect below!!