My family and I relocated to Orlando back in July of 2019, we left everything we knew back in Miami and embarked on a new journey!
We always loved Orlando, my brother and his family already live here and we would visit every chance we got, so it was just a matter of time when we would make the move.
5 top reasons we made the move:
- You get a lot more for your money in the Orlando housing market.
- Affordable cost of living
- The cost of living in Orlando, FL, is about 3% lower than the average Florida cost of living.
- The educational system, both public and private, is top-notch in Orlando. Schools within this system receive national honors.
- Things to do
- The whole world knows exactly what there is to do in Orlando. Home to Disneyworld Resort, and Universal Studios Theme Park, there is also Busch Gardens, and a veritable slew of restaurants and other attractions that make Orlando one of the most visited spots in North America.
- The City Beautifull
- I just love how beautiful Orlando is, the parks, the many lakes…
Even though we moved 8 months ago, we are still adjusting to our new city! Being a photographer one of the things I am working on is learning all the beautiful locations Orlando has to offer…beyond the major theme parks and such. So I will be doing lots of research to bring you the best Orlando has to offer!
If you know of any great locations in the Orlando area or would like me to cover a specific location, please feel free to share them with me by commenting below!!!